Popcorn Ceiling Removal
Looking for the best local popcorn ceiling removal service? We have the experience, expertise and good work ethic to make your ceilings beautiful. What’s more, we also give you outstanding customer service and prices that you can afford.
Call Premier Painting And Drywall at (843) 318-6977 to learn more about our popcorn ceiling removal work, our company, and what makes us the best in the business.
Premier Painting And Drywall Popcorn Ceiling Removal
If you’ve been contemplating updating your ceiling, the time is right to get it done. Choose us and we’ll make the process easy, efficient, and well within your budget.
As a proudly local company, we work hard to uphold values like work ethic, honesty, and integrity. We don’t believe in upselling or unnecessary add-ons: we just offer fair and reasonable rates for excellent work. We get the job done smoothly, and we won’t quit until you’re perfectly happy with our work.
Removing Textured Ceiling
When it comes to removing painted popcorn ceiling, you need the experts. That’s us. We know how to do the job safely and effectively. We’ll remove popcorn ceilings from the pre-70s era, which often contain asbestos, to give you something safer and much more attractive.
Get out of the 20th century and into the new era with our popcorn ceiling removal service—you’ll be glad you did.
Popcorn Texture Removal Process
We take textured ceiling removal seriously. That’s why we perfected a step-by-step process to ensure the task is done right. Our painted popcorn ceiling removal process goes like this:
- Step 1: We set up by laying down all the proper protective gear, including plastic coverings for your furniture and fixtures.
- Step 2: We wet and scrape down the ceiling with water, removing the unwanted popcorn texture.
- Step 3: Carefully and deliberately, we apply a plaster layer to the ceiling to ensure no cracks in the future.
- Step 4: We smooth down the ceiling for a perfectly even, perfectly modern finish.
- Step 5: We paint over the ceiling using your chosen shade of paint, picked from a trusted brand-name supplier.
- Step 6: Last but not least, we clean up after ourselves, so you don’t have to.
That’s our fool-proof popcorn texture removal process. Feel free to call us to hear more or schedule a free consultation session with a textured ceiling removal expert.